My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Highlights Old Town Tour with ticket to Amber Altar35 Reviews
Take part in this great walking tour and see highlights of heart of Gdansk - Old Town and Main Town, discover hidden gems, visit excellent church with unique altar made entirely of amber.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unusual chance to see both: Old Town and Main Town during one tour led by Guide
- Marvel very unique Altar made entirely of amber in one of the most famous church
- Get to know everyday life of the locals, their traditions and customs
- Visit the largest gothic brick church in the world - St. Mary’s Church
- Have a look at top attractions in Old Town and learn about them from your guide
DescriptionWe prepared with high precision and special for you special unique program of tour. During this walking tour we will deliver you a big portion of knowledge about Gdansk’s history, culture, everyday life of the locals, regional traditions and customs. Thanks long and rich history of development of Gdansk you will see various places from different ages. Meet your guide and start this amazing walking tour, follow down to old square, admire colourful buildings, the Neptune’s Fountain and impressive Arthur's Court. Look around narrow streets, feel the vibes of Medieval Times to find great St. Mary’s Church. This is the biggest gothic church built from bricks in the world! Discover hidden gems of the Main Town and Old Town as well and get to know incredible stories. You will visit also some of the less known parts of the city that only the locals know about. When you get to one of the most famous churches - the St. Bridget's Church you will have an extraordinary occasion to see the Amber Altar. It’s very unique Altar made entirely of amber, which is characteristic raw material for Gdansk. Enjoy discovering all these places in small group maximum up to 15 people with licensed guide who has many-years of experience. All of it will make this tour very unforgettable while you visiting Gdansk.
Includes2h 15min guided walking tour around Old Town and Main Town Licensed English-speaking guide Tickets to entry Amber Altar in St. Bridget’s Church Visit at St. Mary’s Church Sightseeing in small group up to 15 participants Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.