My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Gdansk on a winter kayaking tour on the Motława river. See the shipyard, the Old Town, and the islands of Olowianka and Granary, as you paddle around in protective gear.
- Feel the thrill of kayaking through Gdansk in the quiet of the winter season
- See the well-preserved and vibrantly colored apartment blocks in the old town
- Explore the twists and turns of the Motlawa river and the Radunia canal
- Stay warm during your adventure with high-quality protective equipment
- Admire the most iconic sights in Gdansk from the waters of the Motlawa river
DescriptionExplore the Motława River and the Radunia Canal on this kayaking tour in Gdansk. Stay warm in a dry suit and wear paddle muffles to protect your hands from the cold. Meet your guide, then put on your life jacket and drysuit. Hop into your tandem kayak, which has been fitted with a spray skirt to prevent water from getting into the kayak. Slip your hands into the paddle muffler which will keep your hands dry and toasty. Set out on the Motława to see the towering green cranes of the shipyard. Admire the churches and brightly colored apartment blocks in the Old Town. Uncover romantic scenes as you travel down the Radunia. View the red-brick medieval granaries that have been restored on Olowianka and Granary Island. Cruise under the Olowianka Footbridge before heading back to the starting point. Children are welcome on private tours but due to the nature of our group tours we are only able to accept bookings for persons aged 15 and above. All persons undder the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Every participant has to be able to comunicate in English. The tour takes place in rain or shine.
IncludesGuide Waterproof bag and dry suit Tandem kayaks and paddles Paddle muffles and spray skirts Life jacket
ExcludesHotel pickup and drop-off Food
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The tour will be canceled in dangerous weather conditions and you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This activity is suitable for most travelers, however, it is not recommended for those with serious medical conditions