My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Private Small-Group Stutthof Tour5 Reviews
Visit the former Stutthof Concentration Camp with a licensed and private guide. Leaving from Gdansk, you will drive to the camp where you will meet with your guide for a private 2-hour tour.
- Discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside of the German territory
- Go to the gas chambers and the crematorium and hear terrifying reports of mass murder
- Learn about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania
- Visit the old and new camp quarters
- Pay your respects at the camp victims’ monument
DescriptionYour tour will begin as your English-speaking driver picks you and your group from your hotel. From here it will take you about an hour to get to the Stutthof Museum. Once there, your driver will take you to your private guide who will explain to you all of the details about this place. Within the camp, you will visit both the old and the new camp quarters, as well as the commander’s villa. You will then go to the gas chambers and the crematorium, where you will hear terrifying reports of mass murder. You will then be able to pay your respects at the camp victims’ monument, before learning about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania. Your tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp will take around 2 hours, and at the conclusion of your tour you will taken back to your point of origin in Gdansk.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off from any location in Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia Private air-conditioned transportation with an English-speaking driver Private guide at Stutthof Insurance
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13
- If it is cloudy and chilly, bring an extra jacket as it might be windy (you can leave it in vehicle if not needed)