Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour106 Reviews
A guided tour of the first concentration camp in Poland. You will hear stories pertaining to many of the camps significant rooms, before then heading to the Stutthof Museum later in the day.
- Take an English-speaking tour to the Stutthof Museum, the former concentration camp
- Ride in an air-conditioned minibus with an English-speaking driver
- Learn the history of the first and longest operating concentration camp in Polish territory
DescriptionYour tour will begin as your English-speaking driver picks you up from your hotel in a comfortable minibus. From here, you will depart for the Stutthof Concentration Camp, where you will begin your guided tour. You will start with a visit to the old and new camp quarters, before moving on to see inside of the commander’s villa. You will then proceed to the gas chambers and crematorium, whilst hearing terrifying tales of mass murder from your guide. You can later pay your respects at the camp victims’ monument, before learning about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania. Later on, you will discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside of German territory. After visiting, you will be taken to Sztutowo, where the former camp was, and where Stutthof Museum is now located. Once at the museum, you will visit for about 2 hours with an English-speaking museum guide.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off English-speaking guide for the Stutthof Museum English speaking driver All entrance fees and parking fees Insurance Food and drinks
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 13
- You can carry your umbrella, extra jumper or backpack with you, but please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
- Wear comfortable shoes, it is a walking tour
- If it is cloudy and chilly, bring an extra jacket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability