My Guide Website?
Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
- Go to the site of a former camp and take a guided tour of the Stutthof Museum
- Ride from Gdansk in an airconditioned minibus with an English-speaking driver
- Discover the history of the first and longest operating camp in Poland
- Feel the weight of entering rooms like the gas chambers and crematorium
- Be transported and moved by stories about those that spent time in the camp
DescriptionStep back in time on this tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp from Gdansk. Be moved by stories from the victims of the camp and see sights where past atrocities occurred. Be picked up from your hotel in a comfortable and climate-controlled minibus. Relax on the drive to the Stutthof Concentration Camp. Meet your guide and begin your tour of the complex. Visit the Memorial Museum that commemorates victims of the former Nazi Camp, before moving on to see inside of the commander’s villa. Proceed to the gas chambers and crematorium, while hearing about the mass murder that took place here. Pay your respects at the camp victims’ monument, before learning about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania. Later on, you will see the first Nazi concentration camp outside of German territory. Travel to Sztutowo, where there was a former camp. Take a 2-hour guided tour of the Stutthof Museum before returning to your accommodation in Gdansk.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off English-speaking guide for the Stutthof Museum English speaking driver All entrance fees and parking fees Insurance
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 13
- You can carry your umbrella, extra jumper or backpack with you, but please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
- Wear comfortable shoes, it is a walking tour
- If it is cloudy and chilly, bring an extra jacket