My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Evening Kayak Tour72 Reviews
Take a kayak tour and experience Gdansk from the water. Discover parts of the city that most tourists don't see. Paddle through Gdansk's pretty canals in the company of the impending sunset and an expert guide.
- Admire the most iconic sights in Gdansk from a unique perspective along the Motlawa Canal
- Marvel at spectacular evening views on the Motlawa River Embankment
- Experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land
DescriptionMany visitors to Gdansk opt for a cruise, but a kayak tour allows you to explore a unique side of the city. Embark on a beginner-friendly kayak your with easy-to-learn techniques — a must-do for any tourist in this beautiful Polish port city. Gain a different perspective on the historical value of the Main City in the evening, as you paddle through canals. Take advantage of the freedom to access locations inaccessible to cruise ships. As you paddle down the river, pass 2 of Gdansk's main islands, Granary Island and Olowianka Island. Make your way past attractions such as The Crane, Olowianka Footbridge, the beautiful Radunia Canal, as well as Gdansk Shipyard and the Polish Baltic Philharmonic.
IncludesGuide Waterproof bag Tandem kayaks and paddles Spray skirts Life jacket
- Weight limit is 120 kg
- Children under 12 are not permitted on the tour
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult in the kayak