Exploring the Festive Charm of Gdansk: A Winter Wonderland Experience
Embrace the magical atmosphere as you discover Gdansk during the winter season.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
1. Explore the Historical Neighborhood of Oliwa
2. Discover the Amber Museum
3. Visit the European Solidarity Centre
Learn about the history of the Solidarity movement and its contribution to Poland's fight for democracy at the European Solidarity Centre. Gain insights into the country's transformation amidst a winter backdrop.
4. Visit the Museum of World War II
5. Take a Guided Tour of the Gdansk Shipyard
6. Explore the Westerplatte Peninsula
7. Discover the Royal Chapel in the Gdansk Main Town Hall
Step inside the Royal Chapel located in the Gdansk Main Town Hall. Admire the intricate Baroque interiors, beautiful stained glass, and remarkable sculptures while immersing yourself in an enchanting winter atmosphere.