My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: World-Class Fine Dining Dinner on the Top Floor
Enjoy a dinner at a fine dining restaurant run by two Chefs honored by Michelin Guide, a glass of premium The Macallan whisky or champagne and the best view of the entire TriCity from 33rd floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an unforgettable culinary spectacle prepared by world-class chefs.
- Be transported to and from restaurant (throughout the TriCity).
- Experience taste of special fine dining menu (10 courses).
- Marvel at the magical view of the entire TriCity and the Gdańsk Bay.
- Delight in the taste of premium The Macallan whisky or champagne.
DescriptionExperience a true fine dining spectacle prepared by culinary masters - Paco Pérez and Antonio Arcieri, honored by 7 Michelin Guide Stars during their whole career. The restaurant is located on the 33rd floor of the highest skyscraper in Northern Poland, Olivia Star. It offers not only a stunning view of the entire Tri-City and the Gdańsk Bay, but also the most unique collection of wine and other alcohols and a completely unique interior design, exemplifying the highest level of architectural artistry of Polish and Spanish craftsmanship. Embark on a culinary journey, exploring the 'Hall of Fame' tasting menu (10 courses) and savor the taste of premium The Macallan whisky or champagne with the most beautiful views from 140 meters above the ground. A visit to Arco is a journey - through the world of flavors, aromas, textures, memories and most of all - stories. Enjoy an evening you will never forget and will always remind you a very special time you had in Gdansk. Menu: • Tomato • Kalamata • Cebularz • Orange • Fennel • Hamachi Tartare & Umami Touches • Champignon Royale • Anchovies Risotto • Rubia Gallega & Piquillo Pepper • Caviar Spoon • Chocolate and Black Garlic • Petits Fours + glass of premium The Macallan whisky or champagne Due to the availability of the highest quality fresh products, some menu items may change. Vegetarian option is available upon prior request (via mail or phone).
IncludesFine dining dinner menu (10 courses) at the Arco by Paco Pérez restaurant located on 33rd floor A bottle of champagne Panoramic views from 140 meters above the ground
- Please contact us via email or phone to book your transport to and from restaurant (throughout the entire TriCity), minimum 1 hour in advance You will be taken by elevator to the 32nd floor and then take a stairs or elevator to 33rd floor During your visit, let us know about any allergies and food preferences