My Guide Website?
Stutthof Concentration Camp and Gdansk Old Town Private Tour1 Reviews
Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. Hear about the holocaust in Poland and discover the highlights of Gdansk Old Town with a private guide.
- Visit the first concentration camp that the Nazis built in Poland
- See prisoner barracks, the gas chambers, and learn dreadful history
- Get the full documentary movie about Stutthof survivors emailed to you after the tour
- Enjoy a guaranteed two hours of sightseeing in Stutthof, regardless of traffic conditions
- Explore Gdansk Old Town on a guided walking tour and discover the best sights