My Guide Website?
- Step back in time as your guide tells you about how WWII began in the city
- Stroll through Long Market and stop to see the fountain of Neptune
- Admire a medieval treadwheel crane at the Zuraw crane in the harbor
- Marvel at St. Mary's Basilica, the largest brick Gothic church in the world
- Listen to the story of Gdańsk's continual push towards independence
DescriptionDiscover the architecture and history of Gdańsk on a walking tour that covers the same route that was walked for centuries by the kings of Poland. Dive into the local culture which has Polish, Dutch, and German influences. Meet your guide at the city's Golden Gate and make your way to the colorful merchant townhouses that were destroyed by the war, but painstakingly rebuilt. Hear about how merchants made the town the richest city on the Baltic Sea. Walk through Long Market and see the Neptune fountain. Admire St. Mary's Basilica's Gothic brickwork and view the Zuraw treadwheel crane in the harbor which is the largest of its kind in the world and a symbol of the city. See the city's rivers and canals as you walk. Travel back in time as your guide tells you about how WWII started in the city and how the Solidarity movement heralded the fall of communism in the Eastern block.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour will be joining the general walking tour, the amount you pay covers the reservation fee and the guide's payment, if you wish to join a smaller, private tour contact the supplier after booking and they will help to organize it for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.67Buy Tickets!