My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Olivia Star Gdansk Top View Private Car Tour
Admire the panorama of 3 cities from Olivia Star,Gdansk’s newest and highest attraction. Skip the lines wIth our Licensed Guide, enjoy the views and relax in the Olivia Garden. Transfers are included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Gdansk’s newest attraction, Oliva Star, with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the observation deck and Olivia Garden
- Admire panoramic views of Gdansk from 32nd floor
- See the beautiful organs inside Oliwia Cathedral (5-hour option only)
- Get to the meeting point easily with private transfers from your accommodation
DescriptionWhat does the Gulf of Gdansk, the pier in Sopot, the Hel Peninsula and the Tri-City Landscape Park look like from 130 meters above the ground? Come and see on this private tour of Olivia Star with skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from Gdansk. Discover the best view in Tri-CIty with a knowledgeable Local Guide. See the shining star of Gdansk! The 4-hour option includes 1-hour round-trip transfers and a 2-hour guided tour of Oliva Star. For the best experience of this top tourist attraction, we provide private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation, so you won’t get lost in the center of Oliwa, Gdansk. We also provide skip-the-line tickets to get you to the top faster! You will enjoy breathtaking views from one of Poland’s tallest skyscrapers. You can really see all of Gdansk and beyond, as far as Sopot and the Hel Peninsula. There is a lot of nature to look at too, not only because of the views of the green Tri-City Landscape Park but also because Olivia Star houses the Olivia Garden, a tropical jungle with thousands of exotic plants from all around the world. Optionally, we can make table reservations at a high–rated restaurant in Olivia Star so that you can enjoy a delicious meal and a casual drink with beautiful views of the city. The 6-hour option includes 1-hour round-trip transfers and a 4-hour guided tour of Oliva Star, Oliwa Cathedral and Oliwa Park. This combined tour with transfers by private car transfers allows you to discover more highlights and hidden gems of Oliwa, Gdansk. Oliwa Cathedral is a must-see in this area, not only if you want to hear its organs, but also if you like sacred architecture and art. You will also enjoy a relaxing walk through the nearby Oliwa Park.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Observation Deck and Olivia Garden at Oliva Star in Gdansk with Transfers (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line timed tickets to Olivia Star Observation Deck and Olivia Garden Free admission to Oliwa Cathedral and Oliwa Park (6-hour tour only) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Gdansk
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option, Oliwa Cathedral is not included in a 3-hour tour. With skip-the-line tickets to Oliva Star you will have a reserved time slot for entry so you can skip the lines at the ticket office. Admission is for the Olivia Garden and the observation deck on the 32nd floor. Admission to Oliwa Cathedral during mass and special events (such as concerts) is limited, so the guide may provide all the commentary outside. The 4- and 6-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round trip transfer from your accommodation in Gdansk. The exact transfer time will depend on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and a large van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. Table reservations at Oliva Star can be arranged upon request.