My Guide Website?
Kashubian Switzerland Private Tour5 Reviews
See Kashubian Switzerland, a Polish region full of woods, lakes, and picturesque hills, on a full-day trip from Gdansk. Learn about this historical area as you visit the towns of Kartuzy, Chmielno, and Szymbark, followed by a trip to Wieżyca Hill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Visit the Norbertine Nunnery in Żukowo
- Visit the Museum of Kashubian Pottery where pottery utensils are decorated with characteristic Kashubian motifs
- Stop at the Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark
- Enjoy beautiful views over Kashubian Switzerland from Wieżyca Hill
DescriptionLearn about the historical and cultural significance of the Kashubian Switzerland region of Poland on a full-day tour from Gdansk. Admire the lush forests and lakes. You'll also get to see the region's rolling hills that were formed by glaciers. Apart from the breathtaking views, the Kashubia Region boasts strong traditions which are still cultivated today, and a unique language and delicious cuisine. In Żukowo check out the historic, 12th-century Norbertine Nunnery building. In Chmielno, visit the Museum of Kashubian Pottery where pottery utensils are decorated with characteristic Kashubian motifs. There will be more attractions in Szymbark, where you can learn how to sing Kashubian songs. Discover the longest wooden board in the world, see a house that stands 'upside down,' and visit the Siberia Exiles Home. To round off the trip, visit the observation point on the Wieżyca Hill, which stands at the highest point on the Middle Europe Plateau. See the sun set from the hill before beginning the journey back to Gdansk.
IncludesPrivate transport Private tour guide Entrance fees to Centre for Education and Promoting the Region in Szymbark, Wieżyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery Parking fees
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia