My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Small Group Evening Walking Tour9 Reviews
Discover Gdansk’s darker side on a small group evening walking tour. With an English-speaking guide, you will encounter various parts of both the old and new parts of town, ending up at Piwnica Rajców.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Take a small group sightseeing tour of Gdansk
- Walk along the Royal Road
- See the historic Artus Court
- Check out the Old Port and more
DescriptionYour tour will begin at 6:00 PM, when you meet your English-speaking guide at Neptune’s Statue on Dlugi Targ Street. Wander along Royal Road and Artus Court, before continuing to the Gold and Green Gate. From here the tour moves on to the Old Port, before heading to the Moltawa River to discover the Island of Granaries. Explore St. Mary’s Street and the Great Armory, before finishing up at at Piwnica Rajców. This is a place where you can find many types of good beer from throughout the ages. Piwnica Rajców is a brewery and restaurant located in the heart of Gdansk’s Old Town, in the historic Artus Court. Here you can try tasty cuisine from the Gdansk region, or craft beer brewed on site. You can also feel the historic atmosphere of feasts organized by wealthy Gdansk merchants, and representatives of municipal authorities.
IncludesProfessional, local guide
- Beverages are not included in this tour (the price of beer is 8-12 Złoty)
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to conduct this tour