My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Self-Guided Walking Tour with Audio Guide3 Reviews
Discover the charming city of Gdansk on a self-guided audio walking tour. Listen to the history of the city and see the stunning architecture like Neptune's Fountain, Green Gate, and many more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Be transported back in time as you stroll through the charming streets of Gdansk
- Soak up the warm and bright vibe of Gdsank on a self-guided audio walking tour
- Download the MP3 audio tour on your phone and explore the city at your own pace
- Marvel at the stunning architectural beauty of the scenic Neptune’s Fountain
- Visit the city’s famous highlights like the Amber Museum, Golden Gate, etc
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Gdansk on a self-guided audio tour. Walk at your own pace and admire the stunning architecture of one of the port cities of Poland. Download the MP3 audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area and start your adventure with your audio device as your guide. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere while listening to fascinating facts and stories about the city. Take a stroll through the Royal Road of Gdansk and gain cultural insights about Gdansk. Admire the incredible architecture of the Upland Gate, Amber Museum, Golden Gate, Gdansk History Museum, and Artus Court. Visit the Long Market to see the beautiful souvenirs available at an affordable price. Continue to see the scenic Neptune's Fountain, the Green Gate, the National Maritime Museum, St. Mary's Basilica, and the Great Armoury. You will be transported back in time over 700 years as you visit locations once patronized by European royalty. Enjoy a hassle-free audio tour to one of the most charming cities in Poland.
IncludesAudio guide Digital map
- This is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you There is no specific starting time for the tour. You can start the tour at your own convenient time