My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Tour
Explore Gdańsk walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Solve riddles at each location and feel the satisfaction of uncovering mysteries
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Learn the history and relevance of each attraction as you uncover locations.
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy your tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Polish
DescriptionGet to know Gdańsk at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Gdańsk’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. Start the activity whenever you like and enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. In the history-filled city of Gdańsk you will first visit the beautiful High Gate. Then the unique Złota Brama and then the irreplaceable Artus Court. This wonderful route continues to the Neptune's Fountain. As a fifth stop you will find the Long Market. As you continue your walk through the city you will find the interesting Green Gate. Of course, the St. Mary's Gate could not be missing from this tour. In addition, you will also admire the Basilica of St. Mary of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The penultimate destination is the enviable Royal Chapel. While the icing on the cake of this unique tour could not be other than the The Crane. Download the ‘’World City Trail ‘’ app from the store. Then start your tour and enjoy!
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 24min Walking distance: 1.8km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied