My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Old Town Highlights Self-guided Tour1 Reviews
Explore Gdansk's old town and experience the maritime flair. Visit the highlights and landmarks of the city: the Crane Gate, the Amber Road and much more. Explore exciting secrets and lovely details.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Gdansk in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Gdansk
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionExplore Gdansk's old town and experience the maritime flair. The maritime museums, pirate ships and the museum ship 'SOŁDEK' are on your route. If you're an art lover, you'll love visiting St. Mary's Church. It is one of the largest brick churches in Europe and houses valuable art treasures. Just around the corner, you can browse for jewellery on Amber Street, watch the hustle and bustle at the famous Neptune Fountain on Langer Markt, the city's main square, and climb the city hall tower or ride the Ferris wheel to admire the city panorama. On the way, be sure to try the famous Polish pierogi, stuffed dumplings available in different variations. Gdansk Goldwasser, a spicy-sweet liqueur with little gold leaf flakes floating in it, is also a tasty tipple and a nice souvenir. Plan a leisurely 2 - 3 hours for this 2.5 km walk so that you can take your time to look at everything and have time for small breaks here and there. At the stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Gdansk by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Gdansk! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.