My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Individual Sightseeing Tour with Audio Guide126 Reviews
Rent an audio guide device to help you make the most of your visit to 1,000-year-old Gdansk. Choose from over 20 sites and 40 audio guide tracks and receive a special gift map.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore this thousand-year-old city with the help of an informative audio guide
- See Gdansk at your own pace, stopping whenever you like
- Choose commentary in English, German, Russian or Polish
DescriptionIn additional to beautiful monuments, romantic corners, interesting shops and plenty of restaurants, Gdansk offers countless events and attractions in season. It can be difficult to decide what to see and do, but this audio guided tour does all the work for you. Almost all of the sites on the guide are within a 15-20 minute walk, and to make it even easier, you will receive a map along with the device. Just put on your headphones and get ready to spend 3 hours taking in the city’s top attractions. The recordings are interesting and will be engaging even for youngsters. Your guide may be King Neptune, the great astronomer Jan Heweliusz or even the Emperor Napoleon. This audio guide features 40 recordings on over 20 sites, in 4 languages. There are not any suggested routes in audio guide Gdansk. You decide what you want to see, which stories to listen to and which one to choose first. If you are not keen on longer walks, you may choose only the closest POI's. Together with an audio guide player you get a free map with all POI's marked and shortly described.
IncludesAudio guide rental (6 hours or until the end of the day) Map of Gdansk
- The earlier you arrive at the Tourist Information point, the more time you have for your Audio Guide walk.
- You are free to do as you please during your Audio Guide walk — i.e. visit a bar or restaurant (meals or drinks not included in the price of the ticket)