My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Daily Vodka Tasting Tour40 Reviews
Join a must-do vodka tasting tour and be able to say you've really been to Poland. Learn about the history, culture, and production of Poland's national drink as you make new friends and party. Taste 6 different vodkas paired perfectly with Polish snacks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Taste 6 kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
- Feel the difference between white, flavoured vodka & legendary Gdansk’s Liqueur
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking with local Vodka Expert
- Visit 4 Top pubs & shot bars and save time for research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfect match to vodka
DescriptionTake part in a fun party tour for small groups of up to 15 people, and get a great combination of facts about and experiences of vodka. Drink white vodka, flavored vodka, and the legendary Gdansk liqueur, Goldwasser (“gold water” in English). Compare the flavors of the 6 vodkas you try in an enjoyable tasting lesson with a local vodka-expert guide. During the tour, find out how to drink vodka in the traditional Polish way, and hear about the occasions on which it is drunk and why it is said to be the national drink with your English-speaking guide. Get a real feel for the history and culture of Poland and Gdansk as you absorb all of your guide's information. To taste the vodkas, visit four different places with various atmospheres that have been carefully chosen to reflect different periods of Polish culture and history. Savor a great composition of Polish vodkas as you soak up the fun and enjoyment inside the pubs. You'll taste 2 white vodkas (potato and grain), 2 flavored vodkas (nuts and lemon), the Gdansk liquer, and a 70% absinthe. As you taste, relish a selection of traditional Polish snacks that pair perfectly with your drinks.
Includes2h 15min Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide 6 Shots of Polish vodka including white, flavoured vodka and liqueur Traditional Polish snacks perfect to accompany Vodkas Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.