My Guide Website?
EVERYDAY ComboBox Gdansk Tour
Join amazing everyday group tours led by Expert-Guide in Gdansk. Experience local culture in combination with Polish food tasting, local alcohols and sightseeing hidden gems of Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Gdansk Sightseeing, Food, Beer or Vodka Tasting Tour
- Experience culinary sites of Poland and try new local flavors of food & alcohol
- Discover Top Attractions in amazing Old Town and its hidden gems
- Buy 2 tours or more in package and save up to 40% of your money
- Be led by local Expert-Guide in small well-organized group of 15 people
DescriptionAs the most experienced company in Gdansk, especially in organizing group tours, we know what experiences are the best. Choose our well-organized smaller group of 15 participants and don’t stay in a tight crowd of 30 people as other agents offer. Try our flexible schedule and combined activities: Gdansk Old Town sightseeing, delicious Food Tasting or funny Beer/Vodka Tasting to fit perfectly with your holidays. We offer 4 different attractions which are arranged in one comfortable schedule for the whole day. Take part in each tour to enjoy the culture of Gdansk in multiple ways. The Old Town Walking Tour starts at 10:00 am. Meet your guide and stroll down to explore the adorable Gdansk Old Town. You will see the best sights such as St. Mary’s Church, Arthur’s Court, Old Crane, Neptune Fountain or Amber Altar and much more. On every corner you will find some interesting architecture and history. You will get to know its highlights, legends and facts with a local Expert-Guide. Try a delicious Food Tasting Tour starting at 12:30 pm. You will get to know local cuisine and customs and try multiple flavors of traditional Polish dishes. The menu has the most recognizable dishes such as Dumplings, meat specialties and delicious cake, but also some dishes which will surprise you! After a delicious feast, stroll down with your Expert-Guide to see the best sights of Old Town such as St. Mary’s Church, Long Market and Neptune Fountain. When you will get your belly full try the Beer Tasting tour which starts at 3:30 pm. Enter the brewery and the best local pubs. Taste 6 different kinds of beer including craft and local beers with appetizers perfectly matched to beer. Compare the flavors from local breweries, choose your favorite one and listen about customs and traditions from Beer-Expert guide. At the end of the day, at 6:30 pm, see how to party in the Polish way during the Vodka Tasting tour. Poland is probably the best country to try well-tasted vodka and see local common traditions of drinking strong alcohols. Get 6 different vodka shots including white vodka, flavored vodka, liqueurs and special 70% Absinthe. Try appetizers according to this alcohol. See how fun this is! Choose which combination of activities in Gdansk you are most interested in and simply choose one of the Packages. Have 2 or 4 attractions in 1 or 2 days and keep your holidays flexible Otherwise we encourage you to take part in a special full day schedule option (start at 10 am, end at 8 pm) to experience everything with the Free Old Town Walking Tour
IncludesEnglish-speaking professional Expert-Guide Package 1: Old Town & Beer Tour (tickets to Amber Altar, 6 beers and Polish appetizers) Package 2: Old Town & Vodka Tour (tickets to Amber Altar, 6 vodka shots and Polish appetizers) Package 3: Food Tour & Beer Tour (10-13 kinds of appetizers, main courses, desserts, drinks and 6 beers) Package 4: Food Tour & Vodka Tour (10-13 kinds of appetizers, main courses, desserts, drinks and 6 vodka shots) Package 5: Old Town & Food & Beer & Vodka Tour - includes everything above Take part in small group tour only up to 15 people
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The schedule for the FULL DAY Activities Box Guided Tour may be split into 2 days upon request (please contact us at least 24 hours in advance)
- Please see group tour starting times and meeting points below - 10:00 am Old Town Tour - in front of tourist information, Under the Upland Gate, Brama Wyżynna, Wały Jagiellońskie 2/4 (at the western end of the Royal Way) - 12:30 pm Food Tour - in front of the Browar Lubrow, Karmelicka 1 Street, Gdansk - 03:30 pm Beer Tour - in front of Hotel ibis Gdańsk Stare Miasto, Jana Heweliusza 24, 80-861 Gdańsk - 06:30 pm Vodka Tour - Złota Brama (Golden Gate), Długa 1, 22-100 Gdansk, from the Amber Museum side
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Being late prevents you from joining the tour.