My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Motlawa River Sightseeing Catamaran Cruise17 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Gdansk from the Motlawa River on this sightseeing catamaran cruise. Relax and take in the views as go past sights like the fish market, the historic crane, and Gdansk Marina.
- Unwind with a cruise on the Motlawa River through the heart of Gdansk
- Take in historical sights like the 15th-century crane and a Teutonic Castle wall
- Soak up the maritime vibe as you pass by the fish market and promenade
- Discover facinating facts about the sights you pass with your audio guide
- Combine the old with the new as you sail by the redeveloped Granary Island
DescriptionExplore the sights along the Motlawa River in Gdańsk on this sightseeing catamaran cruise. Step back in time as you learn about the history of the city's most famous monuments from your audio guide. Admire sights like Polish Hook cape, Ołowianka Island, and Granary Island. Start your sailing adventure from the water tram stop on the left bank of the Old Motlawa district at the Green Bridge extension of Dluga Street. Get up close to the Green Gate and sail past the 15th-century crane attached to the National Maritime Museum. Cruise by the vibrant fish market and the modern apartment blocks in Brabank. Check out the old boats in the Gdansk Marina and see part of the Vistula river. Capture pictures of the Polish Hook cape and large industrial cranes in the Gdansk Shipyards. Go by the remains of a wall a Teutonic Castle and sail along the Dlugie Pobrzeze promenade. See how the warehouse ruins on Granary island have been redeveloped and take in views of Ołowianka Island. End your tour by returning to Green bridge.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Skipper Audio guide
ExcludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tips
- This tour takes place rain or shine