My Guide Website?
Sopot: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
Everybody falls in love with Sopot city quickly! Discover the beauty and history of this lovely town. Meet more thanks to the local Expert-guide. Find marvelous spots for a great picture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Meet Sopot city from the best side! See its highlights with your local Guide
- Admire lovely old buildings and tenements around the Baltic Sea
- See Grand Hotel & meet juicy stories, have a look at fantastic St. George Church
- Hear about Sopot first citizens, famous personalities, culture and traditions
- Enjoy a private tour with only your family and friends
DescriptionSopot has many faces - architecture, party, WWII events, culture, beautiful corners. Meet them all during this tour with your private guide! Follow local experts and get to know fascinating stories and see the best places. Sopot is also famous for delicious food and great parties. Get recommendations which allow you to fully enjoy the city's vibes, even after the tour. Start your 2-hours exploration of the best parts of Sopot. Simply follow your private guide and see local architecture and meet the lively vibes of Monte Cassino. For sure you won’t miss the strangest gem - Crooked House. As well as you will see fantastic St. George Church! Sopot is known for many adorable green squares which perfectly fit between old tenements. One of them is Bowien Square. Get to know the history of Haffner right next to his monument in the park. Towards Sopot Pier you will see two fantastic points. Lighthouse Sopot is an adorable place deeply connected with the culture of fishing and opposite is the huge and shiny Grand Hotel. Here you will learn, among other things, the history of the casino in Sopot. It is a fascinating story of huge fortunes, suicides, loves and VIPs. Discover more and more baltic architecture with your guide as you will reach the Museum of Sopot - an amazing building. Have a glance at the peaceful Fishing Pier and listen to the story of traditional fishermans.
IncludesPrivate walking tour in Sopot led by licensed guide Sightseeing of multiple squares, beach and Monte Cassino Pick up from the hotel (only hotels in Sopot Old Town) Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Spot Old Town. Guests from outside the Spot Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Spot Old Town