My Guide Website?
Private Westerplatte Tour by Car or Cruise Transport
Take a tour of the Polish port city of Gdansk, and learn about its history. Westerplatte is the place where WWII began. But primarily it is now a place of memory about the real heroes who fought in the war.
- Explore Westerplatte the most important monument in Pomerania
- Get to know the turbulent and fascinating past of Gdansk and its long struggle for freedom and justice
- Enjoy private transport or take a 90-minute long cruise two-ways over the Motława River
- Spend a wonderful day with family and friends
- Hear from your private guide the history of the place where World War II began