My Guide Website?
Private Transfer from Airport Gdansk (GDN) to Sopot City5 Reviews
Arrange your trip in advance and enjoy and start your stay in Sopot without any stress. Use the door to door transfer in comfort, with a wide range of luxury and exclusive cars and English-speaking chauffeurs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax and allow your English-speaking driver help you get to your hotel in Sopot
- Enjoy a stress-free arrival in Poland
- Travel conveniently with a safe and reliable transfer
- Enjoy a meet and greet service at the airport
DescriptionEnjoy the most professional and comfortable transfer from the airport Gdansk (GDN) to Sopot. Travel to Sopot in safe and comfortable conditions. The luxury fleet of cars (mainly Mercedes) is fully equipped to fulfill the needs of each customer. Each request will be handled individually. Arrive at Gdansk Airport and your private driver will assist you to your private vehicle for a comfortable, convenient transfer to your hotel in Sopot. The chauffeur will be waiting in the arrivals hall with a log of your name. Your private airport transfer includes flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be there to meet you at the right time. Once you have landed, you will have a leisurly 60 minutes of complimentary waiting time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to arrivals.
IncludesAirport pick-up directly from your gate Meet and greet service All taxes, fees and handling charges Waiting time for flight delays (flight number must be provided in advance) Baby/child seats (to be requested in advance) Wifi on board Flight monitoring (if your flight is delayed, you won't be charged extra).
- Please be sure to provide your complete flight number, arrival date and time, hotel name, hotel address and mobile phone number
- Child seat should be requested in advance if necessary
- Your driver will wait at the arrivals hall of GDN with a Meet and Greet board.
- Unfortunately this transfer is not wheelchair accessible