My Guide Website?
Kashubian Switzerland 1-Day Private Tour from Gdansk
During this one day tour, explore the most interesting places around the Kashubian Switzerland (Szwajcaria Kaszubska) region. Learn about Kashubian culture and history and see fantastic views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Travel around the most beautiful places in Kashubian Switzerland
- Discover huge area of Ethnographic Museum which deliver the best knowledge
- Explore the unique Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark
- Admire breathtaking views from the top of Wuthering Hill in Chmielno
- Get incredible facts and legends about local culture and people
DescriptionDuring the 1-day tour around Kashubian Switzerland from Gdansk you will have a chance to explore the Kaszuby region. This region is well known for its rich culture and traditions, but also stunning view on peaceful lakes, hills and forests. Besides that, Kaszuby also has its own unique language, and exquisite cuisine. During this tour you will have an extraordinary occasion to enter fantastic Ethnographic Museum. Only with us you can visit this place and it’s the best way to get closer with kashubian culture. It was the very first established open air museum in Poland. It is arranged in authentic old cottage and collecting typical for XVII-century local culture things. You will find traditional home and household appliances, precious headdresses decorated with golden embroidery, glass paintings and pottery. Whole area of museum is stretched upon 22 ha so there is a lot to see and discover. Time to check the Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark - unique and extraordinary place, totally “Must See” located exactly in the heart of Kaszuby! There, you can listen and learn some traditional Kashubian songs, get amazed by “upside down” house, visit the Siberia Exiles Home and much more. On the way back you will find fantastic viewpoint on Wuthering Hill in Chmielno. Take a deep and relaxing breath at the top of it and admire picturesque views of Kashubian nature, full of hills, forests and nice lakes.
IncludesPrivate guide tour around Kashubian Switzerland Entrance ticket to the Ethnographic Museum Entrance ticket to Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark Private air-conditioned car transport Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important informations