My Guide Website?
Gdansk Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing23 Reviews
Polish history is long and rich, as well as Polish cuisine. During this food tasting tour you will discover both things at the same time. Have a look historical Old Town and enjoy traditional dishes.
- Take part in unique tour as combination of tasting traditional Polish food with
- Enjoy food journey with Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
- Fill your stomach full with delicious and different foods up to 13 kinds of main
- Have a look at only a few top attractions in Old Town and learn about them from
- Save your time for restaurant research by carefully chosen best local venues
DescriptionExplore the culinary culture of Poland while walking tour with sightseeing. Culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine. You will meet the guide near the first restaurant where the tour starts. In this top Polish restaurant we prepared for you a Polish cuisine in a nutshell with a great menu. You will have a chance to try Polish specials and as well dishes which are served only in Gdansk. During tasting up to 13 different kinds of dishes your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion. After delicious feast get a walk around fantastic heart of Gdansk, which are the Old Town and Main Town. Admire Gdansk’s highlights as Neptune’s Fountain, Basilica of St. Mary or Town Hall. While walking through narrow streets you will experience Medieval Times atmosphere. Also you will learn about Polish history, customs and legends. At the end of this tour you will visit also a lovely patisserie which is most recognizable in Poland. You will get a coffee and two fantastic desserts to have sweet memories of this trip.
Includes2,5-hours Food Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing led by licensed English-speaking guide Menu of 10 13 kinds of various appetizers, main courses and desserts Water in restaurant and coffee/tea in patisserie Shot of Polish vodka! Visit 2 venues to try typical Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine More food than you are able to eat Enjoy the tour in a small group with up to 15 participants
- Please ensure you are on time; being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse; you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything