My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing22 Reviews
During the food tour, discover Polish and Gdansk specialties in a nutshell. See the beautiful historical Old Town's must-see sites and fill your stomach with many traditional dishes. Become an expert on Gdansk and Polish cuisine!
- Take part in a unique tour with a combination of traditional Polish food tastings
- Take a journey through Polish and Gdansk regional cuisine
- Fill your stomach with up to 13 kinds of main dishes, appetizers and desserts
- Have a look at a few top attractions in Old Town and learn about them from your professional guide
- Save your time researching restaurants by visiting carefully chosen local venues
DescriptionExplore the culinary culture of Poland, during a walking tour. A culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes in Polish cuisine. Meet your guide at your first stop, a top Polish restaurant, where you will experience Polish cuisine in a nutshell with a great menu. Have a chance to try Polish specialties and dishes served only in Gdansk. While tasting up to 13 different kinds of dishes, your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are served on which occasions. After a delicious feast, take a walk around the Old Town and Main Town in the fantastic heart of Gdansk. Admire Gdansk’s highlights, such as Neptune’s Fountain, the Basilica of St. Mary and the Town Hall. Experience a medieval atmosphere, as you walk through the Old Town. You will also learn about Polish history, customs, and legends. At the end of the tour, visit a lovely patisserie, which is well-known in Poland. Enjoy a coffee and two fantastic desserts and create sweet memories of this trip.
Includes2.5-hour food and Gdansk tour led by a licensed English-speaking guide Shot of Polish vodka Visit two venues to try typical Polish and Gdansk regional cuisine Menu of 10 - 13 kinds of various appetizers, main courses and desserts Water in restaurant and coffee/tea in patisserie Enjoy the tour in a group of a maximum of 15 participants Additional food and drinks
- Please ensure you are on time; being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse; you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything