My Guide Website?
Gdansk Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing27 Reviews
Polish history is long and rich, as well as Polish cuisine. During this food tasting tour you will discover both things at the same time. Have a look historical Old Town and enjoy traditional dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Take part in unique tour as combination of tasting traditional Polish food with
- Enjoy food journey with Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
- Fill your stomach full with delicious and different foods up to 13 kinds of main
- Have a look at only a few top attractions in Old Town and learn about them from
- Save your time for restaurant research by carefully chosen best local venues
DescriptionExplore the culinary culture of Poland while walking tour with sightseeing. Culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine. You will meet the guide near the first restaurant where the tour starts. In this top Polish restaurant we prepared for you a Polish cuisine in a nutshell with a great menu. You will have a chance to try Polish specials and as well dishes which are served only in Gdansk. During tasting up to 13 different kinds of dishes your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion. After delicious feast get a walk around fantastic heart of Gdansk, which are the Old Town and Main Town. Admire Gdansk’s highlights as Neptune’s Fountain, Basilica of St. Mary or Town Hall. While walking through narrow streets you will experience Medieval Times atmosphere. Also you will learn about Polish history, customs and legends. At the end of this tour you will visit also a lovely patisserie which is most recognizable in Poland. You will get a coffee and two fantastic desserts to have sweet memories of this trip.
Includes2,5-hours Food Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing led by licensed English-speaking guide Menu of 10 13 kinds of various appetizers, main courses and desserts Water in restaurant and coffee/tea in patisserie Shot of Polish vodka! Visit 2 venues to try typical Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine More food than you are able to eat Enjoy the tour in a small group with up to 15 participants
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.