My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Sunset Cruise on a Historic Polish Boat464 Reviews
Take a cruise around Gdansk during a dazzling sunset and discover a completely new face of sightseeing. Watch the sun set against the background of port cranes, which are the symbol of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Admire breathtaking views of the setting sun against the background of the shipyard
- Explore the city of Gdańsk from a different perspective and discover unique places not accessible to walkers
- Marvel at the Motlawa River Embankment with water gates leading to the city and picturesque tenement houses
- See the Gdansk shipyard, the monuments on Granary Island, and remains of the Teutonic castle
- Ride on a replica wooden galley boat