My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Spanish Cuisine and City Views From the Top Floor1 Reviews
Enjoy dinner (3 courses, dessert and a glass of Cava) at a Spanish restaurant run by the world's best Chefs, a unique atmosphere, and the best view of the entire TriCity from 33rd floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a culinary journey around various regions of Spain.
- Discover the flavors of dishes prepared by culinary masters (4 courses).
- Marvel at the magical view of the entire TriCity and the Gdańsk Bay.
- Delight in the taste of Spanish Cava (one glass).
DescriptionVisit the Spanish restaurant Treinta y Tres run by true culinary masters - Paco Pérez and Antonio Arcieri, Chefs honored by 7 Michelin Stars during their whole career. Embark on an unforgettable culinary journey through various regions of Spain and discover the flavors of traditional Mediterranean cuisine. The restaurant is located on the 33rd floor of the highest skyscraper in Northern Poland, Olivia Star. A visit to Treinta y Tres is not only an unforgettable culinary experience but also provides many amazing emotions that will last with you for a lifetime. Discover a menu inspired by the hot climate of Spain consisting of 3 main courses and a dessert with a glass of Spanish Cava. Enjoy magical moments in an elegant, yet relaxed setting with a unique view of the entire TriCity from 140 meters above the ground. If you have any questions about the menu or would like to get more information, please contact the restaurant's team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IncludesSpanish dinner menu (3 courses and dessert) at the Treinta y Tres restaurant located on the 33rd floor Glass of Spanish Cava Panoramic views from 140 meters above the ground
- You will be taken by elevator to the 32nd floor and then take a stairs or elevator to 33rd floor During your visit, let us know about any allergies