My Guide Website?
Gdansk Private WWII Tour with Museum of the Second World War15 Reviews
During this tour, you will learn about invasion of Poland by the military forces of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. You can listen to how the Polish army fought, devoting their lives for the freedom of Poland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Hear the history of World War II and Gdansk on a private, guided walking tour
- Learn that World War II wasn't just about the battles and the heroes
- Enjoy pickup from hotels in Gdansk's Old Town
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to the Post Office Museum and Museum of the Second World War
- Visit Museum of the Second World War, one of the best museum in Poland
DescriptionDuring your tour of Gdansk, you will get to hear of the facts, legends, opinions, and consequences of World War II for Gdansk, Poland, Europe, and the rest of the world. You will visit the most important places connected with Gdansk history during the war, and your guide will tell you the stories about brave heroes, victims, and crime. The purpose of this trip is to help you forge your own opinion on the course of the war and its consequences, based on new information. You will visit the Polish Post Office Museum, which was a symbol of the Polish heroic resistance in 1939, at the beginning of World War II. The museum aims to educate you about the patriotic activity of Poles in war-torn Gdansk, as well as the cultural achievements of the 'Free City' citizens. Select the extended option, and you’ll also visit the World War II Museum, the newest and most visited museum in the city. Journey 15 meters underground to the museum’s permanent exhibition. At almost 5,000 square meters, the museum is the largest historical museum in Poland. Experience a guided tour which will delve into the war’s causes and consequences, as well as the perspective of its victims, perpetrators, heroes, and common folk.
IncludesPrivate World War II tour led by a licensed guide Pickup from hotels located in Gdansk Old Town History and facts about war in Gdansk Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of the Second World War Skip-the-line tickets to the Post Office Museum (in extended version)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that pickup from your hotel is only possible from Gdansk Old Town (guests from outside Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation)
- Guests who have accommodation outside Gdansk Old Town, or who have not provided hotel details, should meet their guide in front of the Hilton Hotel, Targ Rybny 1, 80-838 Gdańsk)