My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Oliwa Zoo with Tickets and Roundtrip Transportation
Enjoy an exclusive tour with private transfers both ways to Oliwa Zoo, one of the best zoos in Poland. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and spend more time exploring all the unique species.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience one of Top Attraction in Gdansk
- Get closer with nature and wild world of animals
- See huge facility designated for one of the last and unique animal species
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and save 2 hours
- Enjoy private transfers both ways and avoid traffic troubles
Description'Don’t worry about any organizational troubles to experience one of Top Attraction in Gdansk. Jump out of the city to explore wild world of animals, see on your own one of the last species on Earth and enjoy huge facility designated with love to animals. Use skip-the-line tickets and avoid long useless queue. The driver will pick you up at you accommodation and bring you straight to the Oliwa Zoo. Oliwa Zoo in Gdansk is one of the best zoo area in whole Poland located in picturesque Tricity Landscape Park. It's 125 ha big zone where you will find most of recognizable animals, but also these one that no longer exist in their natural environment! See on your own unique bongo antelopes, pygmy hippos and much more. Enjoy funny alpacas, majestic lions, lovely orangutans, fantastic african elephant or grave crocodiles! See different worlds in one place. After amazing adventure in zoo, which lasts around 5 hours the driver will wait for you in front of the gate. Just sit back and he will drop you off to your accommodation or any other location in Gdansk if you want to sightsee more.
IncludesPrivate transfer with pick-up and drop off service Skip-the-line ticket to Oliwa Zoo English-speaking professional driver
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The whole area is huge, so prepare yourself for a lot of walking and take comfortable shoes and bottle of water