My Guide Website?
Gdansk Old Town 2-Hour Walking Tour55 Reviews
Admire the Gothic, Renaissance, and Mannerist architecture of Gdansk on a 2-hour walking tour of its compact Old Town. Experience the unique character, history, and atmosphere of one of Poland and Europe’s most beautiful city centers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk the most beautiful streets of Gdansk's Old Town
- See St Mary's Cathedral, the largest brick church in the world
- Visit The Crane, the biggest harbor construction of the Hansa Association
- Stroll down enchanting St Mary's Street to admire the beautiful Amber Galleries
- Hear anecdotes about the Neptune Fountain, Town Hall, and more