My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Malbork Castle & Westerplatte Tour with Local Lunch10 Reviews
Enjoy a private day trip to the largest medieval fortress in Europe, Malbork Castle. Sit down to a traditional lunch in Żuławy Wiślane and visit the starting place of World War II, Westerplatte.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the largest brick castle in the world
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience local traditions and cuisine
- Discover the wooden architecture in Żuławy Wiślane
- Learn about the first battle in World War II
DescriptionGuide will pick you up from your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia and you will begin your exciting and interesting journey exploring this region. Arrive at the largest brick castle in the world, Malbork Castle. This is one of the most valuable Polish monuments and a unique fortified complex from the Middle Ages. Monumentally and majestically situated on the river Nogat, the castle makes a stunning impression. Take an audio guide tour around the castle and feel the medieval atmosphere of the castle. Continue your journey and explore the secrets of the Żuławy Wiślane. Discover the Mennonite paths and the old arcade houses. Stop for lunch at a traditional wooden house to recharge your's batteries in the scenery of the lovely polish countryside before beginning your return journey. On way back to your accommodation, visit the Westerplatte, the historical place, where the first battle in the European theater of World War II was fought.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia Tour guide Entrance fee to Malbork Castle with audio guide Traditional Polish lunch and beer Visit to the Westerplatte
- The architecture of the castle in Malbork is medieval and has no facilities for people with disabilities. There are many thresholds and stairs, which makes it impossible to reach every place in a wheelchair.