My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Jewish Heritage Guided Private Walking Tour
Discover the Jewish community in Gdansk on this private walking tour. Learn about the city's Jewish history and heritage, see important locations and monuments, and try kosher dishes (not included).
- Follow the Trail of Jewish Monuments and learn about the lives of Polish Jews
- Enjoy magnificent art and architecture spanning centuries in the Old Town
- Visit the local Jewish cemetery with original walls, entrance gate and graves
- Hear the story of Jewish veterans who saved the Great Synagogue on Kristallnacht
- See the area of the ghetto and learn about the history of the Holocaust