Gdańsk: Islands and Canals Private Kayak Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy an intimate journey along the water with a group and see two of Gdank's main islands, the port, and the Soldek ship.
- Enjoy an intimate experience with a small group of up to 12 people
- Paddle along the river Motlawa and past the Granary Island and the Olowianka Island
- Experience a totally different side to Gdańsk from the water
DescriptionPaddle through the canals of this Polish port city and access the secluded spots hidden from the land. Many tourists take ferry rides, but not everyone gets to experience Gdańsk from this alternative perspective. Explore a side of the city that most people don’t see. Enjoy a beginner-friendly tour on either a double or single kayak depending on your skills and experience. Glide down the river and make your way past two of Gdańsk’s main islands, Granary Island and Olowianka Island, and the Soldek ship and the Crane – a former port crane.
IncludesDouble or single kayaks with paddles PFD lifejacket Guide Spray skirts Waterproof bag Bottled water Snacks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Service animals are allowed
- Infant seats are available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability