My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Highlights Bike Tour115 Reviews
Get to know the bustling city of Gdańsk on this guided bike tour. Discover the city the way the locals do, by bike, and see the city's main historical and social landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Discover the Old Town of Gdańsk
- Experience the city like a local
- Enjoy sightseeing with an outdoor activity
- Witness the unique tour of the city
- See all the highlights of Gdańsk in 3-hours
DescriptionGdańsk is one of the most bike-friendly cities in Poland, and cycling is part of the local culture. Enjoy a guided bike tour of Gdańsk and get to experience the city the way the locals do. On your tour, you will be provided with a fascinating telling of the city's history from your professional and experienced guide. The tour is also a great chance to make some new friends during your time in Gdańsk. Get some exercise and enjoy the perfect way to spend a glorious summer day in the city. This tour is a must for those who want to get to know the city better. During your tour, you will discover the Old Town. Your guide will tell you about its historical monuments and delve into the regenerated Low Town. There, amidst the greenery, canals and the beautiful architecture, you will hear about the extraordinary mysteries of this part of town. Explore old forts from XVII century on and Gradowa Mountain with an amazing panorama of Gdańsk. You will also get to ride your bike to the Gdańsk Shipyard where you will hear about the history of Solidarity and the struggle for a free Poland.
IncludesBike Guide Bottle of water
- Tours will be cancelled in the event of heavy rain