My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Guided Kayak Tour46 Reviews
Join a guided kayak tour and experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land.
- Admire the most iconic sights in Gdansk from a unique perspective along the Motlawa Canal
- Marvel at the spectacular views on the Motlawa River Embankment
- You will See two of Gdansk's islands by kayak: Granary Island and Olowianka Island
- Experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land
DescriptionJoin a kayak tour and experience Gdansk by the water! Many tourists take ferry rides, but a kayak tour allows you to explore a side to the city most people don't see. Enjoy a beginner friendly kayak tour with easy to learn techniques, a must for any visitor to Gdansk. Gain a different perspective on the historical value of the Main City, paddle through canals and enjoy freedom to access locations inaccessible to tourist ferries. As you paddle down the river, pass two of Gdansk's main islands, Granary Island and Olowianka Island, and make your way past attractions such as The Crane, Olowianka Footbridge, the beautiful Radunia Canal, as well as Gdansk Shipyard and the Polish Baltic Philharmonic.
IncludesGuide Waterproof bag Tandem kayaks and paddles Spray skirts Life jacket Bottled water Hotel pickup Snacks
- Kayaks are not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Infant seats are available.
- This activity is suitable for most travelers, however, it is not recommended for those with back/heart problems or any other serious medical conditions.
- This activity requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.