My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Fun and Traditional Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour18 Reviews
Learn how to party like a local on a private beer and food tasting tour in the historic Gdansk Old Town. Try 7 to 13 different flavors of popular, regional, and craft beer paired with Polish cuisine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Winter Kayaking Tour
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Savor 7 to 13 specially selected beers and matching appetizers
- Immerse yourself in the world of Polish beer with a beer guide
- Visit the best local restaurants, bars, and pubs in Gdansk Old Town
- Learn about the history and intricate process of brewing
- Discover Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
DescriptionGdansk has a rich brewing tradition, with an estimated 400 operating in the city in the 16th century. Join our Beer Expert Guide on a funny and educational Beer Tasting Tour to discover the rich flavor and aroma of different beers from various regions of Poland. Visit the best local restaurants and pubs and have fun with the local people! The 2,5-hour tour is a perfect option for a before-party to an exciting night out in Gdansk Old Town. You will visit 2 carefully selected venues, known among the locals for great beer and authentic atmosphere. At each of the venues, you will enjoy a fun and cultural beer tasting session with lots of interesting facts and anecdotes about the world of Polish beer. Your knowledgeable Beer Expert Guide will select especially for you 7 different beers, including popular, regional and craft beer brands, with matching snacks. Discover the diversity of beer flavours and aromas from breweries from across Poland, local microbreweries from Gdansk. We will tailor the experience to your preferences and the occasion - whatever it is a Stag Party or a short city break, so that you can fully enjoy the experience in a circle of your family or friends. Choose the 3-hour option to learn even more about the beer culture in Poland. Visit 3 popular venues to try 11 popular, regional and craft beers with matching appetizers that make the beer taste even better! At each of the venues, you will experience a unique atmosphere and learn more about the Polish customs around drinking beer, making you feel as if you're one of the locals. Pick the 4-hour option to become a beer expert! Discover the diversity of beer flavours and aromas by tasting 13 different beers with a variety of traditional Polish dishes, appetizers and snacks. Visit 3 unique venues, including a traditional Polish restaurant, to get the most fun and cultural experience on a night out in the beautiful city of Gdansk. Your Private Guide will organize an amazing evening for you, so join in and have fun!
IncludesPrivate tour Licensed beer guide 7 beers including 1 popular, 2 regional, and 4 craft beers (2.5-hour tour) Polish snacks (2.5-hour tour) 11 beers including 2 popular, 4 regional, and 5 craft beers (3-hour tour) Polish appetizers (3-hour tour) 13 beers including 3 popular, 5 regional, and 5 craft beers (4-hour tour) Polish snacks, appetizers, and main dishes (4-hour tour)
- The amount of beer served is as follows: popular (0.3-0.5 L), regional (0.2 L), and craft (0.125 L) Food will be served only at 1 of the visited venues The food tasting option includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers, and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Snacks include traditional samples such as Polish specialties like cucumber bread with lard