My Guide Website?
Gdansk: Fun and Traditional Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour16 Reviews
During this tour you will visit a few venues in Gdansk and enjoy a full range of Polish beer. You will try over 11 different beer include mass production, regional and craft beer. Take part in this great experience and fall in love with Polish beers!
- Immerse yourself in the world of Polish beer
- Taste 7-13 specially selected beers and matching appetizers
- Visit the best local restaurants, bars and pubs in Gdansk Old Town
- Learn about the history and process of brewing
- Discover Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
DescriptionDuring this beer tasting tour in Gdansk, you will sample the best Polish popular, craft and regional beer. You will get to know Polish beer, including its history and Polish tradition and customs. You will learn how Gdansk has a huge tradition of craft beer. At the beginning of the 16th century, over 400 breweries were operating in Gdansk and the average nobleman drank about 700 liters of beer per year. This fun and cultural evening will offer an insightful introduction to the world of Polish beers. You'll spend time only with your group of your friends or family as it’s a private tour, and your guide will take care of you personally, explaining to you each beer that you will drink. Enjoy this beer experience as you sample beers from major Polish breweries, as well as specialty regional beers from the Pomeranian region, and craft beers from microbreweries located in Gdansk. During your tour, you will also be treated to Polish appetizers at your first venue. Each venue you visit will provide a different experience, including a different atmosphere and selection of beers for you to choose from.
IncludesBeer and food tour Guide 7 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 4x craft beers (2,5-hour option only) 11 beers including 2x popular, 4x regional, 5x craft beers (3-hour option only) 13 beers including 3x popular, 5x regional, 5x craft beers (4-hour option only) Snacks Appetizers Main dish (with 4-hour option)
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers, and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Snacks include traditional samples such as a Polish specialty of cucumber bread with lard