My Guide Website?
Gdańsk: Brunch at a Spanish Restaurant on The Top Floor1 Reviews
Let's meet for a Sunday brunch to celebrate Spanish cuisine, signature cocktails, and exceptional moments spent 140 meters above the ground. Spend a lazy, family afternoon on the 33rd floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Delight in the flavors of Spanish dishes in an unlimited buffet style.
- Relax while your children have fun under the supervision of our animators
- Experience the atmosphere of sunny Spain.
- Marvel at the magical view of the entire TriCity and the Gdańsk Bay.
- Taste our signature cocktails.
DescriptionLet's celebrate family brunch at the Spanish restaurant Treinta y Tres and savor dishes prepared by Chef Antonio Arcieri, honored by Michelin Star, with the best views from 33rd floor! Discover the taste of exquisite Spanish dishes available in an unlimited buffet and signature cocktails. Delight in the Mediterranean flavors and the authentic atmosphere of sunny Spain. Relax and enjoy your Sunday afternoon - your children will have fun under the supervision of experienced animators. Treinta y Tres restaurant is located on the 33rd floor of the tallest building in northern Poland, Olivia Star - during brunch, you'll be accompanied by a one-of-a-kind view of the entire Tricity and the Gdańsk Bay from a height of 140 meters above the ground. Spend a unique Sunday with excellent food, great conversations, and the most beautiful views!
IncludesSpanish brunch (buffet) at the Treinta y Tres restaurant located on the 33rd floor Signature cocktails and soft drinks Animations for kids (from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.) Panoramic views from 140 meters above the ground
- You will be taken by elevator to the 32nd floor and then take a stairs or elevator to 33rd floor