My Guide Website?
Gdansk and Stutthof Concentration Camp Private Tour1 Reviews
Visit the Stutthof Concentration Camp and tour the beautiful city of Gdansk. Embark on a full-day excursion with a private group and an expert English-, German-, or French-speaking guide. Immerse yourself in Poland's dark history.
- Visit Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Explore the stunning Old Town in Gdansk
- Admire a Polish countryside on the way
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning your tour as you wish
DescriptionBegin with a pickup from any location in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia. Then, drive 1 hour to visit the Stutthof Concentration Camp, where you will learn about the tragic chapter of Polish history under Nazi occupation. From there, drive to the Old Town of Gdansk and see the Medieval Crane, Green Gate, Long Market Square with Neptune’s Fountain, the Town Hall, and the Red Room. You’ll also have the chance to visit Golden Gate, Prison Tower, the Amber Museum, Arsenal, St. Mary’s Church, or the lovely Mariacka Lane with its terraces and amber jewelry shops. After the tour, relax on a transfer back to your desired location — whether its your hotel, the pier, a train station, or the airport.
IncludesPickup from any location in the city Private car and guide (tours available in English, French, German) Entrance tickets (St. Mary's Church, Stutthof)
- Each tour is tailored to your personal preferences, schedule, and level of energy. Usually the tour starts at 9:00 AM, but a different starting time can be decided upon based on your needs.