My Guide Website?
Gdansk 1-Day of Highlights Private Guided Tour and Transport
Collect all highlights points on the Gdansk’s map in one day. Take advantage of private transport between the best parts of the city with local Expert-guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gdańsk: City Sights and History Guided Walking Tour
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk: Extreme Gun Shooting Experience with Transfers
- From Gdansk: Half-Day Malbork Castle Tour with Audioguide
- Explore highlights of whole Gdansk with private Expert-guide and transport
- Visit most stunning churches - St. Mary’s Church, St. Bridget’s Church
- Admire fantastic architecture of Old Town, Main Town and Oliwa
- Discover famous Westerplatte and its turbulent history
- Experience relaxing moments on beautiful beaches and walk along Brzezno pier
DescriptionEnjoy pick up from your accommodation and hit the road with your private local guide for the best highlights of Gdansk! See top attractions in Old Town, Oliwa district, the most beautiful beaches and famous Westerplatte. Gdansk has long and very interesting history, let yourself to get fantastic knowledge with sightseeing around whole city with the guide and private transport. At first you will start with exploring lovely Old Town. Its atmosphere will delight you by amazing architecture, colourful buildings and narrow alleys straight from Medieval Times. Go through Golden Gate and discover the best sights as Arthur’s Court, Neptune Fountain and the largest on the world brick church - St. Mary’s Church. Enter this church with your guide who will tell amazing stories. Follow him to iconic Cranz by the Motlawa River - lovely view! Enter also St. Bridget Church which has one of a kind Amber Altar - made entirely of amber. Near the Old Town you will explore area of Shipyard. It has very important meaning for Gdansk development. Meet turbulent history of Solidarity, see Three Crosses Monument, landscape of cranz, multiple docks and art installations from young generation. Hit the road with your guide and see Oliwa district. There is a still slight mark of medieval alleys, old tenements and gothic Palaces. The Oliwa Cathedral is located there. It delights its length (the longest Cystercian Church in the world) and decorations inside. It has 23 altars full of beautiful architectural details. Also it is famous for giant organs and you will have a chance to take part in one of the concerts. Fantastic experience! You will enter great Oliwa Park. Tourist, but also citizens love to visit this place for relaxing day among nice nature, adorable alleys, sounds of stream and beautiful architecture of Opats Palace with French Gardens. You will find also Japanese Garden and lightshow during the evenings. Visit lovely part of the city, surrounded with forest, white beach and great view of Gdansk Bay. Here you can experience relaxing moments. Walk on Brzezno Pier, where you can walk between water and enjoy landscapes. Further you will see interesting modern architecture of Energa Stadion. It’s unique building of football stadium, designated especially for UEFA Euro 2012. Finally you will be taken to see Westerplatte. Westerplatte as one of the Top attraction is the place where WWII began and has interesting history which the guide will tell you. It was for centuries a military base for many different armies. You will see a small military cemetery and a huge Monument to the defenders of the Polish Coast. It’s a place of memory about the real heroes who fought in the war.
IncludesPrivate 7-hours tour of Gdansk Highlights led by licensed guide Tickets to St. Bridget's Church Visit St. Mary's Church and Oliwa Cathedral Organ concerts in Oliwa Cathedral Sightseeing of Shipyard, Westerplatte and Brzezno Private transport with pick-up and drop off to your accommodation Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important informations Please be aware that organ concerts in Oliwa Cathedral take place at different times (depends on day of a week, but also month) so due to traffic jams or any other reason of delay this can be skipped. We are doing our best to set the schedule according to your wish and our possibilities, if the organ concert is obligatory for you please let us know in advance. Due to schedule of Masses on Sundays in churches the Old Town part of the tour takes place in the afternoon.