My Guide Website?
Stutthof: Concentration Camp Private Tour1 Reviews
Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe at the Stutthof Concentration Camp, the first built in Poland by the Nazis. Hear how thousands of people from more than 26 countries were tortured and murdered.
- Visit the old and new quarters of Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Pause to reflect on the dark days of World War II at the gas chambers and crematorium
- Pay your respects at the monument to the victims
- Learn about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania
- Discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside Germany
DescriptionFollowing pickup from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia, make your way to the Stutthof Concentration Camp to take a poignant history tour of the first concentration camp in Poland. Established to thwart Jewish and Polish Intelligence from Pomerania and the Free City of Gdansk, the camp was initially intended for approximately 3,000 people. Learn the terrible story of how the camp grew to become a place of torment and murder. Investigate the lives of up to 110,000 prisoners from 26 countries who were tortured, forced to work, or died before the camp was liberated by the Red Army in 1945. Take a guided tour of the old and new quarters, and see sites such as the villa where the main commandant lived, along with the gas chambers and crematorium where the prisoners met their fate. Pay your respects to the victims at the memorial site, and watch a film about the camp to get a better understanding about this dark chapter in the history of Europe.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia Guide Entrance tickets to the concentration camp and museum
- Please note, that this tour is not recommended to be visited by visitors under 13 years of age.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now