My Guide Website?
Malbork Castle Half Day Private Tour3 Reviews
Discover Malbork Castle, one of the most valuable monuments of Polish architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore the largest gothic fortress in Europe.
- Visit Malbork Castle, the largest brick castle in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland
- Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and life in the Middle Ages
- Admire the gorgeous jewelry in the Amber Museum located inside the castle
DescriptionOn this 5-hour tour, a qualified guide will share with you the most interesting stories relating to Malbork Castle. The tour includes sightseeing the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Master, at one time the residence of the so-called Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, as well as a visit of St. Mary's Church and of the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions. Malbork Castle, beautifully situated by the River Nogat, is currently considered the biggest gothic fortress in Europe and is an impressive example of medieval defense architecture. In 1997 it was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list, and it is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland.
IncludesPrivate Guided Museum Tour Transportation with a private driver Entrance tickets to Malbork Castle Parking fees
- Pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
- Please note, children under 7-years-old are free. Please inform the local operator of how many children will be attending
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now