My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Castle of the Teutonic Oder in Malbork Full Day Tour1 Reviews
Retrace the steps of Poland’s historical knights on this full day package tour from Warsaw to the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork. Tour includes an individual pick-up from a hotel/apartment and returns to the designated place after the tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdansk:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdansk last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience what life was like in a medieval castle
- Take a journey back in time to the Middle Ages and retrace the footsteps of the knights
- Discover the architecture of the largest medieval castle in the world
- Learn about the history of the Knights of the Teutonic Order and their influence on the history of the world
- Taste medieval food prepared according to the original recipes
DescriptionDiscover one of Poland's most intriguing and history-rich landmarks, the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork. Start the day with and early departure from Warsaw and travel to the castle with your local guide. When you arrive, visit the High Castle which holds the convent, the convent’s reflection, the Convention Chamber and much more. Then wander through to the Middle Castle which houses the Great Refectory, basements, and the kitchen, then move onto the Palace of the Grand Masters to find the Summer Refectory and the Low Hall. As you explore the complex, learn about the hundreds of years worth of history contained within the castle walls. Marvel at the castle’s rich and unique collection of sculptures and archaeological exhibitions, that includes amber, ceramics, furniture, military items, textiles, stained-glass, and engravings, as well as an impressive military exhibit with an array of armor and weaponry.
IncludesDoor to door transport from the hotel/apartment to the castle All taxes, fees and handling charges Local parking English-speaking driver/coordinator Entry tickets to the Malbork Castle Guided Tour in English (other languages: German or Russian) in Malbork Castle (July and August only) In other months an audioguide will be provided ( languages: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- The trip lasts one whole day, starting with a 7am departure from Warsaw, returning round 8:30 pm
- In July and August the tour is with a professional English-speaking guide (included the price of the package), in the other months, an easy-to-use audioguide with GPS system will be provided