My Guide Website?
Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hour Guided Tour57 Reviews
Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. Your private guide will explain the history of the Holocaust in Poland and can answer any questions.
- Visit the first concentration camp that the Nazis built in Poland
- Learn about the history of the facility from a knowledgeable guide
- See prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, the crematorium and more
- Get the full documentary movie about Stutthof survivors emailed to you after the tour
- Enjoy a guaranteed 2 hours of sightseeing in Stutthof, regardless of traffic jams
DescriptionTake advantage of a comfortable pickup service and experience a guided visit to Stutthof Concentration Camp. Learn how it functioned during the Nazi occupation of Poland in WWII. See the barracks and gas chambers and other areas with a licensed guide. Stutthof was the first concentration camp built in Poland by the Nazis. During its 5 years of existence, the camp held prisoners from 28 countries. Over 110,000 prisoners were tortured, forced to work or died in the gas chambers. In 5 hours you will explore the whole area, see moving exhibitions and enter the Stutthof Museum Cinema. On the way back, you'll take a relaxing walk towards the beach. See the white sand and scenic views of the Baltic Sea before returning to your hotel in Gdansk.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia Transportation in an air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Guaranteed 2-hour guided tour Stutthof tour in your chosen foreign language, regardless of traffic delays Entrance fee to the Stutthof Museum Admission ticket to Stutthof a Few Days After at the Stutthof Musem Cinema Documentary movie Stutthof Survivors mailed to you after the tour Insurance 5-hour tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp
- The tour is not recommended for children under 13 years of age
- For the 'Group Tour in English' option, pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk only