Malbork Castle: 6-Hour Private Tour to the Largest Castle9 Reviews
Explore Malbork Castle, one of Europe's largest brick castles, on a tour from Gdansk. Hear about the castle's history and enjoy the scenic views.
- Visit Malbork Castle, one of Poland's celebrated UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle
- Hear about monastic life in the Middle Ages
- Enjoy a guaranteed 3.5 hours of sightseeing in Malbork, regardless of traffic jams
DescriptionVisit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-hour excursion from Gdansk. The castle dates from the end of the 13th century, and was a seat of the Teutonic Knights Order. The giant fortress required nearly 5 million bricks to build, and was constructed in 3 sections. It is one of a very few strongholds in the world that were never captured in battle. Spend 3 hours touring the Grand Masters Palace and the Great Refectory, and see the many chambers and towers, and also medieval armor and weapons. Hear tales about brave knights and the battles fought between Poland and the Teutonic Order.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot 3.5-hour guided tour of Malbork Castle Skip the line tickets to Malbork Castle English-speaking driver Parking fees
- There are many stairs involved, so be sure to wear suitable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability