Gdansk: Private or Shared Sightseeing Tour by Electric Car
Travel around in an electric car and discover the wonders of Gdansk on this private or shared city highlights tour. See famous landmarks including St. Mary’s Church and Arthur’s Court, and learn about local history and culture from your guide.
- Enjoy a shared or private tour in a comfortable electric car
- See the city's iconic landmarks including St. Mary’s Church and Neptune Fountain
- Learn about Gdansk's impressive history from your local guide
- Soak up the charming atmosphere of the Old Town area
- Explore the industrial landscape of the Shipyard
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at the centrally located Information Point, then set off on your electric car adventure. Explore the city’s impressive Old Town while you soak up the charming atmosphere and unique architecture. From the car, see famous landmarks including St. Mary’s Church, Arthur’s Court, and the Golden Gate. Pass by the Shipyard next and learn about its importance to Gdansk’s past, then admire the Town Hall and iconic St. Bridget’s Church. Throughout the tour, listen to your guide’s fascinating stories about local life, history, and culture. At the end of the tour, enjoy drop-off to the meeting point.
IncludesTwo hour sightseeing tour of Gdansk Transportation in an electric car Professional guide Small group of maximum eight people (shared option only)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability