Gdansk: Imperial Shipyard Sunset Galley After Dark Cruise48 Reviews
See the city of Gdansk from a different perspective as you sail around the former Imperial Shipyard on a replica antique galley boat. Learn about the history of Gdansk, admire a selection of the city’s iconic landmarks, and watch the sunset.
- Admire breathtaking views of the setting sun against the background of the shipyard
- Explore the city of Gdańsk from a different perspective and discover unique places not accessible to walkers
- Marvel at the Motlawa River Embankment with water gates leading to the city and picturesque tenement houses
- See the Gdansk shipyard, the monuments on Granary Island, and remains of the Teutonic castle
- Ride on a replica wooden galley boat
DescriptionExperience breathtaking views of the setting sun against the background of shipyard cranes. Discover Gdańsk from a water perspective onboard a replica of a Polish riverboat used for over 400 years. An intimate, wooden and spacious 12-seater boat will take you to places unavailable to large ships, and thanks to the low number of passengers, feel at ease and special. Start the cruise from the former areas of the Gdańsk Shipyard, which was unavailable to visitors for over 170 years. Next, go on a cruise on Motława - the center of the Old Town. See many tourist attractions, including the ruins of the Teutonic castle, water gates leading to the city, the famous wooden crane from the 15th century, charming old tenement houses and their new setting. Follow a route that will also show you monuments and new buildings of the Ołowianka Island and Granary Island. This trip is also a unique and only opportunity to see up close specialist vessels, Gdansk cranes.
IncludesGuide Bottled water Blanket Life jacket Hotel pickup and drop-off
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability