My Guide Website?
Gdansk: 3-Hour Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
Discover all the main sights and attractions of Gdansk whilst having fun at the same time on this 3-hour guided Segway tour. Riding at dusk, explore Gdansk on 2 wheels, learn about the city’s culture, and admire picturesque views along the riverbank.
- Glide through the colorful streets of Gdansk on a Segway
- Ride alongside the banks of the Motlawa River and enjoy fantastic city views
- Get the best recommendations from your local guide and learn about the history of the city
- Visit the Gdansk shipyard and admire this industrial landscape
- Admire amazing panoramic views from the Gradowa Mountain
DescriptionExplore the city of Gdansk and learn about its unique historic legacy while spending an unforgettable evening on a Segway. Visit a selection of the city’s most iconic sights and landmarks as you follow an experienced local guide around the city on a fun and informative tour. During the 3-hour tour, familiarize yourself with the highlights of the city and listen to fascinating commentary about its rich history. You can also customize this tour to your own tastes and spend more time at the locations that interest you most. There’s also time to stop by local restaurants for some authentic Polish food, or head off the beaten track to see sights that aren’t included in the tourist books.
IncludesSegway training Local tour guide Original Segway PTs Safety gear Raincoats (if necessary) Food and drinks
- Please wear comfortable, flat shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now