My Guide Website?
Gdansk: 2.5-Hour Beer Tasting Tour61 Reviews
Taste six different Polish beers and perfectly-matched appetizers. Compare flavors, try new ones, and choose which you like the most. Learn about brewing traditions in Gdansk and make new friends from around the world.
- Enjoy 6 different kinds of Polish beer and decide which one you like best
- Taste popular, regional, and craft beers and compare the flavors
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit the best 3 breweries and pubs in Gdansk and avoid the tourist traps
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
DescriptionAs part of a small group with a local, English-speaking guide, sample the best Polish craft, regional and popular beers during a 2.5-hour beer tasting tour in Gdansk. Get to know Polish beers and learn about the beer brewing traditions of Poland. Visit three different venues including pubs and breweries where you will experience a fun and insightful introduction to the world of beer brewing in Gdansk and Poland. Taste different Polish snacks and appetizers which pair perfectly with each beer. The first pub is a stylish one, where you will try a popular beer which the locals drink. In the second pub you will try a regional beer. The third stop is a traditional brewery where you will try 4 different kinds of craft beers. Enjoy a relaxed but sophisticated experience as you sample beers from major, mass producing Polish breweries, as well as specialty regional beers from Gdansk and craft beers in microbreweries. You will spend an awesome evening in Gdansk and leave the tour as an expert on Polish mass and regional beers.
Includes2.5-hour beer tasting tour led by licensed English-speaking guide Six different kinds of beer including popular, regional, and craft beers Traditional Polish snacks to perfectly accompany the drinks Small-group tour with up to 15 participants
- Please check your email for important information one day prior to the tour
- The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time or five minutes prior; guides will wait up to five minutes before starting the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now