My Guide Website?
From Gdansk: Kashubian Switzerland 1-Day Private Tour
During this one day tour, explore the most interesting places around the Kashubian Switzerland (Szwajcaria Kaszubska) region. Learn about Kashubian culture and history and see fantastic views.
- Travel around the most beautiful places in Kashubian Switzerland
- Discover the huge Ethnographic Museum
- Explore the unique Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark
- Admire breathtaking views from the top of the Wuthering Hill in Chmielno
- Learn incredible facts and legends about local the culture and people
DescriptionExplore the Kaszuby region, well-known for its rich culture and stunning views onto peaceful lakes, hills and forests. Kaszuby also has its own unique language and exquisite cuisine. Enter the fantastic Ethnographic Museum, the very first open air museum in Poland in an authentic old cottage typical for the seventeenth century. Discover the traditional home and household appliances, precious headdresses decorated with golden embroidery, glass paintings and pottery. Next, check out the Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark, a unique and extraordinary place in the heart of Kaszuby. Listen to and learn some traditional Kashubian songs, be amazed by the “upside down” house, visit the Siberia exiles home, and much more. On the way back, you can experience a fantastic viewpoint on the Wuthering Hill in Chmielno. Take a deep and relaxing breath at the top of it and admire picturesque views of the Kashubian nature, full of hills, forests and lakes.
IncludesPrivate guide tour around Kashubian Switzerland Entrance ticket to the Ethnographic Museum Entrance ticket to Center of Education and Region Promotion in Szymbark Private air-conditioned car transport Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia Lunch (optional)
- Please check your E-mail the day before the tour to receive important information