From Gdansk: Guided Daily Stutthof Concentration Camp Tour1 Reviews
Join the only daily Stutthof concentration camp tour led by an expert guide. Learn about the camp, explore its authentic facilities, and experience moving exhibitions in a small group of no more than 15 people. Enjoy included hotel transfers and tickets.
- Visit Stutthof, the first concentration camp in Poland, with an experienced guide
- Explore a huge area full of remains from the crimes of World War II
- Enjoy air-conditioned transportation with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Learn about the dreadful history of the prisoners and victims of Stutthof camp with a local guide
- Avoid crowded, large-group tours on a small-group tour for up to 15 people
DescriptionVisit Stutthof concentration camp on the only tour that runs every day from Gdansk. Benefit from an expert guide and included hotel pickup and drop-off for the best experience. Get the most out of your day on an informative small-group tour for up to 15 participants, rather than a large group of 30 as offered on other tours. Enjoy a comfortable pickup service at your accommodation in Gdansk. Once your English-speaking driver has collected the whole group, hit the road toward Stutthof. Upon arrival, enter the first extermination camp in Poland, a unique place showing the history of this Nazi concentration camp. Inside, the local guide will show you authentic facilities, such as the wooden prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, the crematorium, and much more. Walk through the huge area, explore the buildings, and see moving exhibitions full of remains from World War II. Find out more about the camp's bloodcurdling history by watching a documentary movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema. Stutthof city is also known for its beautiful beaches. Stop at one of them after visiting the camp, and admire a wide beach full of white sand. Enjoy the fresh seaside air far away from the big city in the picturesque landscape of the Baltic Sea. Conclude the tour by returning to Gdansk for drop-off at your accommodation.
Includes5-hour tour to Stutthof concentration camp from Gdansk Expert, English-speaking guide Guaranteed 2-hour guided tour in Stutthof, regardless of traffic jams Door-to-door transportation by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Entrance ticket to the Stutthof Museum and ticket to Stutthof Museum Cinema 15-minute stop at the beach Small-group tour for no more than 15 people Food and drinks
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The pickup time is approximate; the driver will pick you up between 9 AM–10 AM, depending on the location of your hotel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability